Wolfpack members compete in everything from our local fun-runs, to USATF National Championships, as well as International competitions. We compete in Road races, Cross Country, and Track & Field events. We are big supporters of the local Bay Area racing scene and if we are not in the race, we are often found on the sidelines cheering on our community.
Many of our “Active” members also compete as a team against other clubs in Northern California in the PA USATF Grand Prix Series.
PACIFIC ASSOCIATION RACING GRAND PRIX
The Pacific Association (PA) is a member association of USA Track & Field (USATF). Its geographical boundaries stretch from the California-Oregon border on the north to San Luis Obispo in central California on the south. The east boundary stretches just beyond Reno, Nevada. The PA oversees and administers region-wide programs for all ages in track and field, long distance running, and race walking.
The Road Series Grand Prix
The Pacific Association’s Road Racing Grand Prix is comprised of an annual series of road racing events. There are two categories: A “Short Series” for events 10K and shorter, and a “Long Series” for events 12K to the marathon distance. The season typically runs from early February through mid-December.
- 2018 Road Grand Prix Schedule
- Sun. Feb 4 – Super Sunday 10k Run – Sacramento
- Sat. Mar 3 – NorCal John Frank Memorial 10-Mile – Redding
- Sun. Mar 11 – Reach For a Star 5k – Brisbane
- Sun. Apr 8 – SacTown 10-Mile – Sacramento
- Sun. Apr 29 – Stow Lake Stampede 5k – San Francisco
- Sun. May 6 – Devil Mtn Mile of Truth – Danville
- Sun. Jun 10 – Across the Bay 12k – San Francisco
- Sun. Jun 24 – One Mile Bang – Los Gatos
- Wed. Jul 4 – FreedomFest 5k – Morgan Hill
- Sun. Oct 7 – Urban Cow Half Marathon – Sacramento
- Sun. Nov 11 – Clarksburg County Half – Clarksburg
- Sun. Dec 2 – Cal. International Marathon – Sacramento
- Sun. Dec 16 – Christmas Relays – San Francisco
The Cross Country Series Grand Prix
The Pacific Association’s XC Grand Prix is comprised of an annual series of cross country events that culminate with the Pacific Association Cross Country Championships. The Cross Country Grand Prix season typically runs from late August through late November.
- 2018 Cross Country Schedule – TBD
- To become a member of the USATF… click here
- If you would like to become a member of the Wolfpack Running Club, be sure to enter Club #119 when asked.